Jordan played soccer again this year. He had a lot of boys from our neighborhood on his team which I love because they seem like they push each other a little bit so they can do better then the other one. He improved quite a bit from last year and he is getting more enjoyable to watch. Jordan turned into a big ball hog and loved to have the attention he got while running it down the field. He does pretty good on both offensive and defensive sides but I think he would rather be running. This year he kicked a lot of goals. We have always known that Jordan was a soft hearted kid but we found out the truth when he accidentally kicked the ball right into a little girls face. He was very upset about it and continued to play but was very careful about how he kicked the ball. I can't wait for him to play next year with the bigger kids but I hope next year mother nature is a little nicer to us. We only had sun for 2 of his games and the rest were windy, rainy, or even a little bit of snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment