Just a little bit about what we have been up to this year. For our little family vacation this year we went to Salt Lake and went to the zoo, a Bee's game, the children's museum, the dinosaur park, and took the kids around temple square and let them learn a little more about the church. We had a pretty good time. It was fun to spend time as a family and not have to worry about everyday life. We are still working on our basement and hoping that someday to have it done.
Josh is still working at Intellichoice doing programing and customer support. He still enjoys playing basketball when his knees are not hurting him. He has been working on our basement when he has time. He is still a very big fan of the Bronco's, Bulls, and the Aggie basketball team.
Kellie is still working graves at Presto. I enjoy spending time with my family. At the first of Decemeber I had my tonsils out. I recovered fast and it was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
Mekenzie is now 7 years old. She is in 2nd grade this year and Mrs. Mills is her teacher. She has had so much fun in school this year having Mrs. Mills as a teacher. Kenzie gets very excited when she gets to go to school, just so she can see her teacher. She loves to read everything. She like to draw, color, and write stories. This last spring she played soccer. She is getting better each year she plays. She is a pretty good big sister and a good babysitter when I need her to help with Hailee.
Jordan is 4 years old. He is going to Pre-school this year and Tana Downs is his teacher. He goes to school 3 days a week and he is learning a lot. He knows all of his ABC's and numbers and can also write all of them. I think by the end of this school year he will be reading the easier words. He like to play with all of his trucks and cars. He has learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. He is determined that this next year he is going to play soccer, t-ball, and when he is old enough he want to play football and basketball. He want to play everything. He already thinks he is the best football player ever.
Hailee is 19 months old. I can not believe that she is already that old, time sure does fly. She is kind of our little comedian. When she finds something that makes you laugh she will keep doing it. Everyday she is learning new words. She loves to play all of her dolls and stuffed animals. She likes bracelets and kitties. She is such a girly girl that I just think it is so cute. She is a little bit spoiled, just like the other two, but she still will not sleep all night in her own bed. She ends up in our bed about half way through the night. Hopefully that will end soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment