Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow and More Snow!!!




I guess we are going to finally have a white Christmas after all. This is the second good snow storm we have had in the past week and a half. I have been hating it because I enjoy going out and shoveling the snow sometimes. Since I had my tonsils out on Dec 11th I have not been able to go out and do a little work. It was hard to tell myself that Josh could do it when he got home. Right after dinner tonight, I dress the kids all up (now if that is not a job in itself) and let them go out. I don't think Hailee enjoyed it much, this was her first time being bundled up and playing it the snow. Jordan can't wait to go out again and Mekenzie did not act like she like it too much either.

No comments:

Post a Comment