Hailee's favorite candy is a Kit Kat but they are not our favorite for her because this is what she looks like when she is done. All it takes is 1 or 2 sticks of the chocolate to cover her whole face.
I love it!!! That is just what Zach looks like but it is usually in his hair too. How do they do that? I just don't understand. There is no question about who she belongs to is there!? She is such a cutie! Is there really any Yonk in her?! :)
Even under all that Chocolate.... She is soooo Cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! That is just what Zach looks like but it is usually in his hair too. How do they do that? I just don't understand. There is no question about who she belongs to is there!? She is such a cutie! Is there really any Yonk in her?! :)
ReplyDelete