Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jordan's new pet

Jordan had a book that had a picture of a Salamander in it and I told him that when I was little I used to play with them at my neighbor's house. He then got a crazy idea that he needed one. So one day at work I was talking to my friend, Kim, and was telling her about what Jordan wanted. She told me that she gets them at her house all the time. Well after about 2 months of searching her daughter found one at her neighbor's house. So now Jordan has a new pet. He will not hold it but he has touched it but Hailee loves it. She wants to touch it all the time. When I first brought it home Mekenzie started freaking out about it but has slowly gotten used to it, she will now touch it a little bit. Me on the other hand, I have changed since my childhood and would much rather not have to touch it. Our little friend is making his home in our garage because he is not allowed in the house. :)

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome -- it's about time you let your children have a pet! But don't give Jaxson any ideas because I don't want any little slimy thing around my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sick, I can't believe that was caught in my neighborhood. That's it, I'm moving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how you change as an adult. I totally played with those gross creatures when I was younger too but don't get that thing near me now! I love that it is in your garage! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete