
Josh and I took the kids to Salt Lake to do all of the little kid things there are to do. It was pretty fun being together as a family, with the exception of children fighting and tired of riding. We had a lot of fun. We took the kids to the Children's Museum, a Salt Lake Bee's game, Hogle Zoo, and the Dinosaur Park. It was fun to see how the kids have their different likes and interests. I love to be able to spend the time with Josh and my kids. It was hard to go back to work after being off with the kids and not having to worry about work. I can't wait until we can have some more family time together.



Are you crazy? I would rather chew my arm off than go to Hogle Zoo in the middle of the summer. Don't you just love the Children's museum? It's our favorite!! We missed you on the camping trip. I guess that you are just too good for us (hehe). Glad you guys had fun. Super cute pics
ReplyDelete