Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Click to play Playing in the closet
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh what cute kids! I can't believe that you're not joining in the fun this weekend. Maybe you could surprise us and show up anyway. That would be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog!!! YEAH! Maybe we can actually keep in touch! I know it's my fault, I am really bad at e-mailing back!! Your kids are so cute!! I just left a comment on Robin's blog telling her that we need to get together next time I am in Preston, that would be so fun!! I will let you all know when we are going to come up next and maybe we could have a play date! :) I am going to put your link on my blog I hope that is ok! Check it out it's pznj.blogspot.com. I am still trying to get it current.. I guess I am a bad blogger too! :)

    ReplyDelete