Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mekenzie's Baptism

This last Saturday Mekenzie got baptized. We are so proud of her decision to be baptized. She is a very special girl. We love her a lot and would not trade her for anything. It was a very special day for her surrounded by her loved ones. It was a day that we will never forget. Josh baptized and comfirmed her and he did an awesome job. I have a wonderful husband and I am very glad that I have a husband that holds the priesthood to perform these wonderful things.


After her baptism we had a little lunch and birthday party at the park. All of the little kids had a lot of fun playing on the slides, swings, and in the sand. Mekenzie suddenly got into Hannah Montana so she just HAD to have a Hannah Montana cake. For gifts she got Hannah Montana cds, jewelry, and stuff for church.


Guests that attended Mekenzie's special day were Grandpa and Grandma Daley, Grandpa and Grandma Yonk, Grandma and Papa Jim Williams, Jess, Mandi, Jake, Olivia, Harrison, Ava, Robin, Brooks, Jaxson, Great Grandma Clo, Great Grandpa Yonk, Great Grandpa and Grandma Mattson, and Great Grandpa and Grandma Daley. Thanks to everybody that showed Mekenzie how loved she is. I need to say a special thanks to Robin for doing a talk, Great Grandpa Mattson for doing a prayer, and Grandpa Yonk for also doing a prayer. You guys are awesome.

1 comment:

  1. You know this officially makes you old. I can't believe you have an 8 yr old. It looks like she has so much fun. Hope to see you at Lee's soon.

    ReplyDelete