Last week Hailee learned about dandelions and she thinks they are so pretty. Well Josh and I do not like them in our yard so we try our hardest too keep them out of it. Our neighbor has a ton of them so today Hailee was wondering all over their yard picking all of their pretty flowers. She would pick them and then put them into her basket on her scooter. Later I was cutting off the tulips that were dying. She really did like them also.
Kell, she is sooo cute, but where did the time go??? I seriously would still picture her in a baby car seat. Crazy!! Glad to hear about your blog, I'll be adding your link to ours. And your invite is on it's way:)
ReplyDeleteKell, she is sooo cute. But where did the time go??? I seriously would have pictured here still in a car seat. Crazy! Fun to check out your blog; I'll be adding you to ours. Your invite is on its way.
ReplyDelete