I know I have been slacking with my blog but we have not really done anything fun for awhile. So just a quick update. We are still working on our basement, we have 98% of the wiring done and then we can start working on the insulation and drywall. I am excited to be getting it done slowly but the hard parts are yet to come. We really enjoyed the one week of awesome spring weather the kids spent a lot of time at the park and playing basketball.
A few weeks ago Mekenzie had her parent/teacher conference. She is doing awesome in school. Mrs. Mills did not have anything bad at all to say about her. I am very proud of her because she is one of the top readers in her class. She is reading at almost a forth grade level. She has also been spending some time in Benson with one of her friends from school. She is our little mother and likes to boss Jordan and Hailee around.
Jordan is starting soccer this next week. His first game will be a week from Saturday. I am pretty excited for him to start. As soon as we got home the day we bought his soccer stuff he had to put it on and go out and act like a soccer star. Jordan also wants to play T-ball this year. I have heard that is pretty boring but if he wants to try it out then I am willing to let him have a go at it. I have been working on teaching him how to read and he is doing pretty good.
Hailee has decided that he thinks she is as big as the other two kids. She loves to go to the park so she can go down the slide 400 times. We have still been working on getting her to go to nursery by herself but it is not working too well. We can ask her during the week if she is going to go to nursery and she just starts whimpering. Last Sunday Josh was getting her ready for church and she would NOT put her dress on because she knew where she had to go. We had to put a little skirt on her from last summer so she could go to church. What a smarty pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment