Sunday, February 15, 2009

Readers only!!!

I have been going to do this for some time now but I am going to finally do it. For the security of my children I am going to close my blog to readers only. I have just heard of weird and scary things that can happen with having it open to everybody. So if you would like to have access to our blog leave your email address and name in the comments and I will add you. I am thinking about closing it in 2 weeks.

6 comments:

  1. Kelli i would like to continue to read / stalk your blog thanks - Tammy Mendenhall -tammy@plmw.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add us too ~ jenleavitt311@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. spope@plmw.com tell me about the wierd scary thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget me -- brooksnrobin@hotmail.com

    I have been thinking about doing the same thing to our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sosdd.stacey@gmail.com its sad that you live next door and this is how I catch up with you. Stacey

    ReplyDelete