On Wednesday, I let the kids dig into carving their pumpkins. Hailee thought that it was the coolest thing ever, she ended up having pumpkin in her hair, her diaper and all over her arms and legs. Jordan thought that it was pretty gross and told me that he wanted me to do it. And Mekenzie just dug right in and did not say too much about it. For Halloween this year we dressed them in the Denver Broncos attire. (That is Josh's favorite football team.) They talked about if forever that they were going to be a football player and cheerleaders. The morning of Halloween Jordan ran out from his bedroom when he woke up and screamed, "Mom, it is Halloween." He was so excited. I took the kids to Papa Murphy's for a pumpkin shaped pizza and they got free cookie dough. This is Hailee totally enjoying it after her big night trick or treating.
What a handsome nephew and cute neices we have!!
ReplyDeleteCute! I just loved them all dressed up alike! Your brave to let them do pumpkins in the house! What a good mom!
ReplyDelete