Friday, October 3, 2008

Found him!!!

Well, our little salamander friend was not gone for too long. My kids noticed that the little boy that had been in our yard was carrying a little tank of some sort down the street. So we watched to see where they went and had a little chat with all 8 of them. They all tried blaming each other and some of them acted like they were sorry for taking him. I hope it was a good lesson for all of them not to steal from others. I have always wanted a nice vinyl fence and now this makes me really want one so I don't have to worry about my kids' stuff being stolen from them.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say I am sorry if either of my boys were in on the heist! I have talked to both of them!

    ReplyDelete