Mekenzie's First Day of School
It was Mekenzie's first day of school on Thursday. She was so excited for her first day and so was I. It was was time for the kids to have time to themselves. Jordan starts preschool the Tuesday after Labor Day and then it will just be me and Hailee. Mekenzie has Mrs. Mills for her 2nd grade teacher. It was so cute when she came home after her first day of school. I was talking to her about school and she looked at me and said, "Mom, when I go to 3rd grade I do not want a new teacher. I want to keep Mrs. Mills." Robin had Mrs. Mills when she was little and loved her so I had to try my hardest to get Mekenzie into her class this year. I am excited for her. She will have an awesome year.
No comments:
Post a Comment