Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fishing Day!!!

Photobucket























We went fishing with Grandpa and Grandma Yonk on Saturday. Jordan was the most excited to go but once he found out how big the fish were he changed his mind. Mekenzie thought it was fun to learn how to cast, but I think Sarah almost got caught by the hook. Hailee thought the fish were pretty cool but as you can see by Jordan's face he thought they were pretty gross. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had lots of fun fishing! So did you cook the fish after you caught them? And more importantly -- did anyone eat them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie, It looks like you are having fun. I am impressed with your blog. I don't care what the page looks like..... but I love when people post frequently!!! You have that down :)

    ReplyDelete